Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's not just for black people anymore.

As I discussed in my previous post, I saw The Departed yesterday. Once again, it rocks, go see it. When I was in the theater the people in the row directly behind us were talking. The whole time. In Chinese.

WTF! Even Asian people want to be black now? How dare they attempt to appropriate my people's cultural idiosyncrasies and adopt them as their own. Who the fuck do they think they are....white people? The only reason I didn't turn around and challenge Jackie Chan and his wife to a martial arts battle (they all know karate) was because I figured the man was translating for his English impaired wife. Of course the woman didn't speak English well enough to understand the damn movie, but I'm sure she passed (read: bought) her driver's license test.

Listen, I don't fucking go to Mexico and have my translator (read: fiance) give me the fucking play by play of Y Tu Mama Tambien 2: The Revenge, do I? No. So don't come to movies here and do it. If you can't speak the language, then go down to East LA/Compton/Chinatown and buy a bootleg with Chinese subtitles off of a Mexican/Black/Chinese guy on the sidewalk.

Next time, I will not be a model for tolerance. I will go Kim Jong Il on your South Korean ass.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sheeeit, given your ancestry i think you should show a little more tolerance -- in e-print at least... in real life, go ahead and wu-shu their asses

Fatal said...

I showed some tolerance in real life, I didn't use my Cantonese Touch of Death on them (it goes great with meal of 3 delights). E-print is where I burn down orphanages and blackjack old ladies when they annoy me.